|By Shaun Anderson||
|July 20, 2009 03:15 PM EDT||
Hobo linkbuilding tips, you’ll see that I laid down a strategy for getting good backlinks. I thought it was worth a post specifically on finding suspended accounts with Google. I really don’t want to cause other sites trouble, so most of my tips you’ve got to use your brain a bit.
Here’s an example:
Basically, you find suspended accounts using Google which are related to your site, find out who links to them, and contact the linking sites informing them they link to a dead /suspended account, and ask them to link to yours instead.
Example – here’s the first one that popped into my head: Toys & ” “suspended account” – bingo – number 1 listing is a site with about 35 links (see here http://www.google.co.uk/search?q=toys+”account+suspended”) from other sites using yahoo site explorer. Repeat ad nauseum till you find decent link opportunities – it’s not just “suspended accounts” you look for either
Using this stratgy you’re cleaning up the web, geting backlinks and helping webmasters remove deadlinks on their site. OK, so you’re screwing the suspended website a little, but it’s suspended for a reason, and has been that way for some time or Google wouldn’t have it in it’s index.
This works especially well for How-To Content and Tutorials etc and helps you build the trust and authority of your site.
It’s a dog eat dog world out there lol
- Mdhuset Announces Real Estate Listings on Telefonkatalogen.biz Website
- Pacific Office Automation San Mateo Outlines Rationale for Streamlining Workflow Processes
- Eliot Harris Announces Campaign to Sell Your House in Marble Falls
- Publishing Synergy: Blog, Twitter and Ulitzer
- Isolator Fitness Announces Reviews and Continued Availability of ISOBAG and Related Products
- Ray Harding, Former Judge, Announces Arbitration Services In Utah
- i-Technology Blog: Is There Life Beyond Google?
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- Meal Management System ISOBAG™ Offers 10% Off Coupon To Spur Holiday Season Shopping in 2013
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review