|By PR Newswire||
|January 27, 2014 06:54 PM EST||
MADERA, Calif., Jan. 27, 2014 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- Brandon Hopkins, an industry veteran in the field of reputation management, is seeking to help other companies as they work to change the perception of their clients. Hopkins has been extremely successful is aiding his clients and creating an online reputation for them that more accurately reflects their character. A necessary component of reputation management involves the issuance of press releases.
"Press releases are ranking very well right now, so it is important to understand how to properly utilize them as part of a reputation management campaign," said Hopkins. "These releases need to be personalized for each client, and should include keywords and phrases that will help protect and improve a client's reputation."
For each client, Hopkins creates a series of releases that will help to promote a positive aspect of the client's character. The releases, which usually number between five and 10 for each client, are written so that they not only push down any negative information that may show up in a web search, but also serve as a part of a positive marketing campaign. In this way, two important components of reputation management are accomplished through one task.
Hopkins did point out that press releases are an investment, though it is a worthwhile one due to its ability to yield a great deal of positivity.
"I invest in press releases because of the fact that they are currently very effective for the purposes of my business," said Hopkins. "I prefer to use PRWeb's Premium package and PRNewswire's WebReach package, as I have found these to be among the most effective."
Hopkins also noted that it is important to exercise due diligence in order to ensure that the method being employed is consistently working.
"The one constant in this business is change," said Hopkins. "It is vital to pay attention to what is working now, not to what has worked in the past. Methodologies have to be consistently tested for efficacy; that is the only way to ensure that clients will continue to benefit from the services they receive."
Brandon Hopkins owns and operates AfterHim Media, a California-based company.
AfterHim Media was founded with one goal in mind: helping businesses and individuals clean up and maintain a positive online reputation. AfterHim Media is an experienced reputation management company that specializes in public relations, marketing, media management, press releases, search engine optimization (SEO) and link building. For more information about AfterHim Media or how the company can help you with a reputation problem contact them by phone at 559-871-1613, email [email protected], or online at AfterHimMedia.com.
Media Contact: Brandon Hopkins, AfterHim Media LLC, 559-871-1613, [email protected]
News distributed by PR Newswire iReach: https://ireach.prnewswire.com
SOURCE AfterHim Media LLC
- [slides] #WebRTC Reborn | @CloudExpo @Dan_Jenkins #IoT #RTC #USaaS
- It Is Not About Security | @CloudExpo @StackIQ #AI #ML #Cybersecurity
- Surviving the Coming 'Hackerpocalypse' | @CloudExpo #API #Cloud #Security
- Both Sides of Enterprise Mobility | @CloudExpo #Cloud #Mobile #DigitalTransformation
- 9 Practical WordPress Design Tips
- Microsoft Edge with recent Windows 10 upgrade cannot access Gmail
- Mdhuset Announces Real Estate Listings on Telefonkatalogen.biz Website
- Pacific Office Automation San Mateo Outlines Rationale for Streamlining Workflow Processes
- Eliot Harris Announces Campaign to Sell Your House in Marble Falls
- Isolator Fitness Announces Reviews and Continued Availability of ISOBAG and Related Products
- Publishing Synergy: Blog, Twitter and Ulitzer
- Ray Harding, Former Judge, Announces Arbitration Services In Utah
- i-Technology Blog: Is There Life Beyond Google?
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- Meal Management System ISOBAG™ Offers 10% Off Coupon To Spur Holiday Season Shopping in 2013
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review