|By PR Newswire||
|February 12, 2014 11:44 AM EST||
PARK CITY, Utah, Feb. 12, 2014 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- Former Judge Ray Harding has announced the availability of arbitration services in the state of Utah. Harding, an experienced arbitrator, is available for the settlement of a broad range of disputes which include, but are not limited to, divorce and family matters, accidents and personal injury, debtor/creditor, contracts, banking and business, construction and lien, landlord/tenant, real estate, employment, wills, trusts and estates. He also currently serves as a mediator.
Arbitration and mediation are two very different procedures, but Harding's experience in the legal field and reputation for fairness and professionalism make him more qualified than most. Harding has been involved in legal matters of all kinds since his graduation from BYU Law School over 35 years ago.
"I feel that with my knowledge and experience, I will be able to continue to serve the citizens of Utah well in the position of arbitrator," said former Judge Ray Harding. "I have been involved in the resolution of many disputes through mediation and arbitration."
As a mediator, Harding has helped parties in dispute over a number of matters, including issues relating to divorce, contracts, employment and real estate. Among his peers, Harding is known as a firm but fair arbitrator. He is also highly regarded for his expert legal knowledge and his skill for helping parties resolve difficult disputes in an amicable way.
"I believe that it is important to be completely objective, and to thoroughly consider all of the factors that may be at play during the arbitration process," said Harding. "I have always prided myself on fairness and equitability in all things. I plan on continuing to bring those traits to any arbitration proceedings."
Harding currently serves a mediator throughout the entire state of Utah. His services as an arbitrator will also be offered throughout the state of Utah.
"Everyone deserves to have fairness in any process, whether it is mediation or arbitration," said Harding. "By offering services that are so expansive in terms of the areas served, I feel that the citizens of Utah will have an opportunity to work with an arbitrator or mediator that is fair and just in all matters."
Media Contact: Brandon Hopkins, AfterHim Media LLC, 559-871-1613, [email protected]
News distributed by PR Newswire iReach: https://ireach.prnewswire.com
SOURCE Ray Harding
- [slides] #WebRTC Reborn | @CloudExpo @Dan_Jenkins #IoT #RTC #USaaS
- It Is Not About Security | @CloudExpo @StackIQ #AI #ML #Cybersecurity
- Surviving the Coming 'Hackerpocalypse' | @CloudExpo #API #Cloud #Security
- Both Sides of Enterprise Mobility | @CloudExpo #Cloud #Mobile #DigitalTransformation
- 9 Practical WordPress Design Tips
- Microsoft Edge with recent Windows 10 upgrade cannot access Gmail
- Mdhuset Announces Real Estate Listings on Telefonkatalogen.biz Website
- Pacific Office Automation San Mateo Outlines Rationale for Streamlining Workflow Processes
- Eliot Harris Announces Campaign to Sell Your House in Marble Falls
- Isolator Fitness Announces Reviews and Continued Availability of ISOBAG and Related Products
- Publishing Synergy: Blog, Twitter and Ulitzer
- Ray Harding, Former Judge, Announces Arbitration Services In Utah
- i-Technology Blog: Is There Life Beyond Google?
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- Meal Management System ISOBAG™ Offers 10% Off Coupon To Spur Holiday Season Shopping in 2013
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review