|By PR Newswire||
|June 9, 2015 01:00 AM EDT||
-- Archive360 announces their Microsoft Office 365 PST Import Service Archive 2-Anywhere Delivery Model, an integrated workflow process for end-to-end legal chain of custody reporting.
CHICAGO, June 9, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Archive360, Inc., a leading software development company offering fast and seamless email archive migration solutions, introduces multiple enhancements to their Archive 2-Anywhere platform to complement Microsoft's Office 365 PST Import Service.
Microsoft's PST Import Service allows companies to transfer PST files from their on-premises environment to Exchange Online mailboxes to satisfy compliance needs, protect against data loss and enable user access. Companies will experience faster migrations to Office 365 with Microsoft's PST Import Service and the Archive360 Archive 2-Anywhere Delivery Model.
Archive360 developed a fully-integrated workflow with the Office 365 PST Import Service providing end-to-end chain of custody reporting for parcel shipped and network uploaded PST files. The Archive 2-Anywhere Delivery Model enhances the PST Import process providing message-level reconciliation, full audit reporting and automatic remediation.
"Enhancing the PST Import Service with full legal chain of custody, the Archive 2-Anywhere Delivery Model will provide 100% accurate, fast migrations for the most challenging projects. Take Archive360's fastest archive extraction engine on the market today and combine that with the new PST Import Service; we will be able to migrate 100 terabyte customers to Office 365 in less than 30 days," states Tibi Popp, Archive360's Vice President of Technology.
About Archive360, Inc.
Archive360 is the industry standard for providing trouble-free, scalable, and defensible solutions for archive migrations. As an Independent Software Vendor (ISV) the company works directly with customers and a network of specialist partners. All solutions are designed to protect records with complete chain of custody reporting, and are engineered to meet the most demanding archive migration projects in the world. Archive360 recently announced support for Symantec Enterprise Vault, EV.Cloud, EMC SourceOne and Gmail migrations. For more information, visit www.Archive360.com or www.Archive360.co.uk Archive360, Archive 2-Anywhere, Stub Finder and Stub Rehydration are trademarks of Archive360, Inc.
+1 (630) 358-4448
- [slides] #WebRTC Reborn | @CloudExpo @Dan_Jenkins #IoT #RTC #USaaS
- It Is Not About Security | @CloudExpo @StackIQ #AI #ML #Cybersecurity
- Surviving the Coming 'Hackerpocalypse' | @CloudExpo #API #Cloud #Security
- Both Sides of Enterprise Mobility | @CloudExpo #Cloud #Mobile #DigitalTransformation
- 9 Practical WordPress Design Tips
- Microsoft Edge with recent Windows 10 upgrade cannot access Gmail
- Mdhuset Announces Real Estate Listings on Telefonkatalogen.biz Website
- Pacific Office Automation San Mateo Outlines Rationale for Streamlining Workflow Processes
- Eliot Harris Announces Campaign to Sell Your House in Marble Falls
- Isolator Fitness Announces Reviews and Continued Availability of ISOBAG and Related Products
- Publishing Synergy: Blog, Twitter and Ulitzer
- Ray Harding, Former Judge, Announces Arbitration Services In Utah
- i-Technology Blog: Is There Life Beyond Google?
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- Meal Management System ISOBAG™ Offers 10% Off Coupon To Spur Holiday Season Shopping in 2013
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review