|By PR Newswire||
|June 12, 2015 06:00 AM EDT||
SANTORINI, Greece, June 12, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Anita's Villa, a boutique property in Imerovigli, Santorini, Greece, will officially open Friday June 12 and offers cliff side villas, a rooftop bar and stunning views of Santorini. The grand opening will be kicked off with a sunset party on the cliff side at the property. Markos Platis, owner of Anita's Villa, just completed a three year renovation in time to open for the summer season.
The property, which was once the Markos Platis' great-grandmother's home, offers two one-bedroom suites each accommodating three to five guests and 5 private rooms which provide accommodations for up to two. The accommodations offer a mini bar with fridge, private bathroom, outdoor terrace, air conditioning, free Wi-Fi, USB wall chargers in every room, concierge service, safe boxes, and one of the best views on the island.
"Given the extensive three year renovation, I'm excited to finally be opening and especially in time for the summer season," says Platis. "Customer service is our highest priority, and we are dedicated to offering the finest hospitality to our guests to ensure a most pleasurable experience during their stay on Santorini."
Santorini is one of the Cyclades islands in the Aegean Sea whose landscapes and villages were shaped by a volcanic eruption in the 16th century B.C.E. The island is known for its whitewashed, cubist houses in the towns that make up the cliff sides above an underwater caldera (volcano crater). The island of Santorini is probably the most intriguing island of Greece with stunning sunsets and scenery, white, red and black sand beaches, impressive traditional houses, balconies with views to the volcano, and a lively night life.
Today, Santorini is the only inhabited caldera in the world. Unlike other islands in Greece, the towns and villages sit densely on top of the massive cliffs of the caldera and from a distance appear like snow capping the towering mountain tops. At the highest point of the caldera, the village of Imerovigli boasts amphitheatric views of the entire island of Santorini from the top point of the village of Oia, to the capital Fira, down to the prehistoric town of Akrotiri and out toward the remaining small islands which together comprise the municipality of Santorini.
Imerovigli is famous for its beautiful sunsets and for Skaros Rock, a giant volcanic sculpture that once served as a Medieval fortress, the capital of Santorini with a thriving settlement, and the most important of five fortifications which served to protect the island. Today, Skaros Rock is geographical landmark and a stunning spot to catch the sunset.
"The island is truly a wonderful place to visit," adds Platis. "There is something for everyone from great restaurants and sandy multi-colored beaches to spectacular scenery and rich culture, guests to Sanatoria have an enjoyable relaxing stay."
Anita's Villa is available for the kick-off of the summer seasons and encourages both the well-seasoned traveler and those new to visiting Greece and the island of Santorini to come stay at one of their brand new villas.
For more information or to make reservations please visit http://anitasvilla.com/. The property is also listed on Airbnb.
ABOUT ANITA'S VILLA
Anita's Villa, a boutique property in Imerovigli, Santorini, Greece offers cliff side villas, a rooftop bar and stunning view of Santorini. The property, which was once the owner Markos Platis' great-grandmother's home, offers two one bedroom suites each accommodating three to five guests. The accommodations offer a mini bar with fridge, private bathroom, outdoor terrace, air conditioning, free Wi-Fi, USB wall chargers in every room, concierge service, safe boxes, and one of the best views on the island. The property is also available on Airbnb, Inc. After an extensive three year renovation, the property opened to the public on June 2015. For more information, please visit Anita's Villa.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/anitas-villa-announces-grand-opening-in-beautiful-santorini-greece-300098221.html
SOURCE Anita's Villa
- [slides] #WebRTC Reborn | @CloudExpo @Dan_Jenkins #IoT #RTC #USaaS
- It Is Not About Security | @CloudExpo @StackIQ #AI #ML #Cybersecurity
- Surviving the Coming 'Hackerpocalypse' | @CloudExpo #API #Cloud #Security
- Both Sides of Enterprise Mobility | @CloudExpo #Cloud #Mobile #DigitalTransformation
- 9 Practical WordPress Design Tips
- Microsoft Edge with recent Windows 10 upgrade cannot access Gmail
- Mdhuset Announces Real Estate Listings on Telefonkatalogen.biz Website
- Pacific Office Automation San Mateo Outlines Rationale for Streamlining Workflow Processes
- Eliot Harris Announces Campaign to Sell Your House in Marble Falls
- Isolator Fitness Announces Reviews and Continued Availability of ISOBAG and Related Products
- Publishing Synergy: Blog, Twitter and Ulitzer
- Ray Harding, Former Judge, Announces Arbitration Services In Utah
- i-Technology Blog: Is There Life Beyond Google?
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- Meal Management System ISOBAG™ Offers 10% Off Coupon To Spur Holiday Season Shopping in 2013
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review